Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. Before playing you should know how much time and money you can afford to spend. Make sure gambling does not become a problem in your life and you do not lose control of your play.
In order to avoid problems with gambling, please keep the following in mind:
- Decide beforehand how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don't try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Beware of how often and for how long you play.
- When you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the smart time to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It's not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Don't forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
To find out more on problem gambling go to:
Tel: +27 (0)12 394 3800
Contact 0800 006 008 toll free
PROCEDURES FOR SELF EXCLUSION
If you feel that you are losing control of your play and would like help in restricting your access to your account, Interbet offers you the following options:
- A minimum 7 day cooling off period
- For a permanent self exclusion request please contact the WCGRB on email@example.com .They will have you fill out a self exclusion request form which will be sent to every gambling company in South Africa under their jurisdiction.
- Please contact us any time, day or night, for immediate assistance.
Please note: If a player chooses to opt for a minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period, Interbet Management reserves the right to keep all accounts closed indefinitely.
LIMITATIONS AND MINOR POLICY
Play at Interbet is available only to persons older than 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is the greater. Minors may not play at Interbet under any circumstances. Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage in order to ensure the prohibition of play by minors.
Play at Interbet is available only to persons resident in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.